sponsored by…danzinskule EDUCATION FOUNDATION
|When:||Saturday, February 16th, 2019
|Where:||Mountain View High School (665 Center Street, Orem)|
- DANCERS must have a ticket TO DANCE & SPECTATORS must have a ticket TO WATCH
- THIS TICKET IS ONLY GOOD FOR SATURDAY ENTRANCE. This ticket will NOT be accepted on FRIDAY.
- Please SUPPORT the Elementary Ballroom program by purchasing DISCOUNT tickets for YOU AND YOUR STUDENT and all your family, and friends ONLINE BEFORE SATURDAY.
- If you do NOT buy your pre-sale tickets online before Friday,February 15th MIDNIGHT, then you will need to buy tickets at the GENERAL ENTRANCE door for $10 per person (including your dancer).
- Use the special entrance marked just for Elementary Ballroom – see map below
These tickets may be purchased ONLY for students who participate in the Elementary Ballroom TEAM MATCH program and their family/friends who are watching the event. DISCOUNT TICKETS ARE NOT FOR FAMILY MEMBERS DANCING IN OTHER EVENTS AT THE COMPETITION. Please respect this guideline as we appreciate UVU offer a discounted price that ONLY your Elementary Ballroom student, who is dancing in the Elementary Ballroom Team Match Event and Newcomer Swing, can buy.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE – check with teachers for exact times
8:00 – DOORS OPEN
8:15 – LEVEL 1 Students Line up area
9:00 – LEVEL 1 TEAM MATCH
10:30 – Danzinskule Newcomer Swing – LEVEL 1 ONLY
11:45 – LEVEL 2 students line up area –
12:00 – LEVEL 2 TEAM MATCH
1:00 – Elementary Newcomer Swing (for any dancer)
For the full UVU competition schedule visit UtahBallroom.com