|When:||Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
7:00pm to 9:30pm
|Where:||AMERICAN HERITAGE SCHOOL (736 N 1100 E, American Fork)|
Welcome to the annual JR HIGH FALL TEAM MATCH EVENT hosted by DANZINSKULE EDUCATION FOUNDATION.
We are excited to announce 7 Jr. High Schools with about 350 students will participate at this event. Come join the fun and watch some energetic ballroom dancing so….. invite your family and friends!
- Each couple from their school team will be judged and each team will receive a bronze, silver, or gold placement ribbon based on the cumulative team score
- Perpetual Spirit Trophies and Sportsmanship Trophies will be awarded along with $100 scholarship money per award
- Several High School students will be competing the Rumba and Foxtrot single dance events
- A floor show will be presented for your enjoyment
- Go to danzinskule.org to see more about who we are plus videos and photos of our previous team match events
For any questions or ordering problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that the music and crowd will be very loud. Earplugs are recommended for anyone who may be sensitive to high noise levels.